Stanhope Society's Security

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Arrival


As we walked off the plane, there were bugs EVERYWHERE. They were near the lights, crawling around our feet, and all in the baggage area. There were a lot of police at the entrances and one even had a German Shepherd. When we walked by the guard and his dog, he instructed the dog to stand on its back legs so it looked like he was waving at us/welcoming us. Because Aguascalientes isn't your typical Mexican tourist destination, our flight of about 40 had no trouble going through customs and getting our bags. Once we were all through, we got onto our Mercedes bus and drove to the hotel. We were supposed to have a team meeting at the hotel but because it was 11:25. Instead, we got to sleep in until 9 and push everything on our agenda back an hour. By the time I went to bed (not to sleep) it was about midnight. I don't know when exactly I went to bed but judging by how tired I felt in the morning, I'm guessing I went to bed pretty late.

No comments:

Post a Comment